Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 115



This is one of the most beautiful places I know about! It is the summer cottage of my IL's, and it is situated about 30 minutes by car from us.

As Daniel is working today, I took Ebba with me and headed there to spend this lovely summer-like day outside. Ebba did a lot of bathing and I dipped one toe into the freezing water.



I also did some experimenting with the camera. I think it was Shannon who told about using a high aperture to get these sun flares.



Last picture; another one of Ebba.

9 comments:

  1. OMG what a beautiful place! I wish I would be there!!!

    Love the shot of this place and also the one with the sparkling water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, the sun flares are nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture witht the sparkling water is really beautiful!! what wonderful place your IL's have there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sunflare!! What a fantastic shot. I love all of them though. Your shots are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful pictures!!
    Would like to bee there, too!
    It seems that Ebba love this place, too. She had a lot of fun in the water, or?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Erika, really great photos today! The summer cottage is beautiful. I'm sure Ebba enjoyed playing in the lake so much, even if it was freezing. The sun flares are REALLY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful location and fantastic photos. I love the one of the water and all the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I LOVE the sunflares on the water. That is awesome! Great, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow that view from the cabbin is amazing and I love your sparkles from the sun, awesome photos, and Ebba you can show pictures of her every day without losing my intrest, shes amazing!

    ReplyDelete