Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 116



Ebba and I ran some errands today, and among others we bought dog food. There were some specials today, and when buying the big bag of food you got a dog bed for free. Unfortunately there were only smaller beds left, but I took the biggest one of them.

I do think Ebba would fit into it, but she refuses to try it. First she started playing with it as if it was a toy, but now she only lays next too it and sulks as it takes up space in her couch. Oh well, it was free, and maybe one of the cats finds it some day.

9 comments:

  1. Cute shot of Ebba! Love her face think she´s wondering about the new "toy"

    Wish you a good start in the new week!

    When comes Daniel back from the Dominican Republic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny story!!! ;-)
    Maybe you have to try the (dog)bed first before get into it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bentonflocke; Daniel won't be back until Wednesday night. Both Ebba and I are waiting eagerly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi ... the basket is too cute ... But the couch is also much more convenient! ;o)
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I love it! As usual your dog is too cute for words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog (German Shepherd) tries to curl up on my cat's little bed...I'm not sure how it is comfortable, but he does it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I thought the couch was Ebba's new dog bed. Yes, I could see why she shunned the small one, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so funny! The dog sitting "next" to the dog bed. My dog would do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete