Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 93



This is the standard look on Ebba twice a day, when it is time for food. That is when I am ready for breakfast in the mornings and around 7.30PM in the evenings. Ebba starts to wander from her bowl and to the drawer where we keep her (and the cats) food and back again. Sometimes she put her nose to the drawer and starts nosing loudly; "The food is here!"

We pour the food in her bowl and she is completely frozen until the magic word "varsågod" (please [help yourself]) is uttered. Then she dives into the food, and finish it in a matter of seconds. After her medicine, wrapped up in a slice of cheese, and some water she is perfectly happy and leaves the kitchen for now.

Otherwise it has been another nice spring day, with sunshine and rather warm weather, although a little windy.

13 comments:

  1. Funny picture!! Love the facial expression of Ebba!! Amazing that (nearly) all pets do the same for getting food ;-)

    Thanks for your kind comment of yesterday!! We're ready to start into our holidays now. If the internet port in our appartmant works be sure I'll visit you during the next 7 days!!
    Hugs,
    maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....what a sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that expression!! They are just so funny and smart, mine knows where the treats and food are kept. If I don't get the food in the bowl when she thinks it should be there she will rock her bowl, which is glass so this isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, love the expression. Poor Ebba looks starving!! What personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cat runs out to the garage with excitement when we get up in the morning even if we are just going to use the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That face would get sympathy everytime I know my cat does a similar thing. He makes it sound like he is starving to death anytime I go near his food bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ebba looks cute while looking at her food longingly! I really love how organized you are with your drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like she hasn't gotten any food for days - maybe weeks *s*. Great shot and I love the expression on Ebbas face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot! Love the puppy's look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...great shot! And great story to go with it. Your lighting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wonderful shot and great expression! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hihi I imagine that just before figuratively ....
    I wish you a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!! How adorable! I wish my dog were as well behaved. Mine starts whining like a crazy dog right after she is let out in the morning to get her two little treats. By 11 she is whining again for her food! I love that Ebba is frozen until she has permission!!

    ReplyDelete