Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 61



New airport; Schipol in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This is an overview of one of the shops.

We are on our way again, this time to work and the destination is Istanbul, Turkey. Daniel and I are lucky to be able to work toghether sometimes, and it certainly is much more fun to go on business trips when you are not alone. We went to Istanbul in December too, so this time we wont do any sightseeing, only work. We'll see what I can come up with picturewise.

I've used Annies actions again, this time the Funky B&W.

4 comments:

  1. My comments are disappearing :(
    Okay, once again ...!

    Another journey? Great!
    Your job seems to be very interesting.
    Wish you a good time in Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you work in the same department? How fun! I've always wanted to go to Istanbul!! I can't wait to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what an interesting job you have! What are you doing?

    Istanbul is so great - whish you all the best and a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting job you have, great picture.

    ReplyDelete