Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 77

Some days it is hard to find one significant picture, and other days one picture just doesn't do the day justice. I couldn't decide what to focus on today, so it will just be two pictures for day 77 (both involving shopping).



It was a little Christmas today as DHL dropped me off a packet full of clothes. Yes, I do mail order clothes, both Swedish brands and this; Esprit. I've found Esprit clothes on vacations abroad earlier, and really like them. They have a huge e-shop for Europe, and all this was on sale. Now we have an Esprit shop in the city where I live, so I guess I'm just lazy for still order. ;-)

Liked how colorful they all were, made quite a happy photo.



A new grocery stored opened today, pretty close to where we live. I walked there in about five minutes. As I needed some more stuff for dinner, I decided to go there and check out the store. That was apparently the idea for rest of town too; it was crowded! I practiced some patience in the queue, and finally I was out of there, and could walk home again.

Nice weather today too, see the clear sky. The sun is generous to us right now.

11 comments:

  1. congrats to your new shopping centre in your neighbourhood!

    Your shirts are having wonderful colours!

    We had nice weather today, too! Sunny, a little bit windy and about 11 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the photos, the sky in the second one was awesome. Loving the weather here today as we hit 70 degrees but it is suppose to drop overnight into the 40's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - both of them! Congrats to your new clothes :)) I need to do some shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO clothes!!! Love the colors. they do lift the spirits. Grocery store within walking distance is cool ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bunch of clothes ... Esprit is great! I used to love Esprit when I was a teenager, but haven't seen them around here in recent years. I *love* getting packages in the mail. I'm a bit addicted to on line shopping ... it's so much easier! My husband, on the other hand, wishes our delivery man didn't visit our house on such a regular basis. ;) LOL!

    How lovely to be able to walk to a nearby grocery store! The sky looks so pretty in that photo.

    I've missed reading your blog in the past few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some Esprit section in one of our larger shops here. I love their colours.

    Both great pics - good decision to share both :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! Great idea to take a picture of the grocery store. It will be cool to look back years from now and see how your neighbourhood has changed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day! Love your colorful new spring clothes! So cute. And a new grocery store within walking distance is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Makes me want to go shopping. Although, I am like you...I prefer to order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes beautiful colors ... which might also like me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shouldn't have looked! Now I want to go shopping too and it's midnight :(
    Love your colourful clothes :)

    ReplyDelete