Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 87



A while ago we found some delicious-looking Thai recipes in a food magazine. We invited some friends over and gave it a try. It sure was delicious! My IL's love Thai food, so we thought it would be a nice idea to invite them over and have a Thai-night.

This is my plate, showing what we served. From upper left is fresh spring rolls with chili sauce, chicken satay with peanut sauce, chili-marinated cucumber, sweet-sour beef with coriander and fish cakes with red curry. It was great tasting this time too, and everyone had several servings. Even Linus ate this, at least some fish cakes and rice.

7 comments:

  1. yummy, that looks so great!!! Sure you had a wonderful evening with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMM!! I love Thai food...and this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mhmm that looks really delicious and I think that's it probably

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks sooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Erika, my mouth is watering even though I ate dinner not too long ago! That Thai food looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo. That Thai meal looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete