Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 69



Lol, this is starting to look like "Pet week"; fishes the other day, Ebba yesterday and Zelda today. Oh well, with work all day and then grey, snowy weather during the walk with Ebba, Zelda will have to be the subject of the day.

I have no idea why she looks so grumpy here. She is the most loving cat I know, always purring and looking for someone to pet her, but when I get the camera out she gets this look of disbelief. Anyway I adore her, and I like the contrasts in this picture. I used the same technique as yesterday, blending Annie's vintage action into the original picture.

9 comments:

  1. Nydelig katt! Jeg ønsker meg en katt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelda looks like she's deep in thought! Great photo processing on this. I've also been loving Daniel's photos. He's doing really well with his Project 349. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - great photo! She looks like she is saying "here she comes with that camera again" :) My cat gets that look too. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat is so cute!!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cat!
    I agree with Tami about what she's looking like. Be glad that she isn't running away when you are coming with the cam ... LOL ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic shot!!! Also a wonderful cat! love your action effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your animal shots. They are great. What I love most about this one is the attitude that your cat is showing. Too funny! That's the same look my kids give me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of Zelda, it seems you interrupted her in her thinking I love her expression, she seems very alert and curious! Thanks for sharing your wonderful fur fruend, cats are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a wonderful cat,fantastic shot

    ReplyDelete