Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 62



The view from our hotel, on the asian side of Istanbul. The area is called Atasehir and is apperently rather posh. I wouldn't know, all I've seen all day is a server room filled with telecom equipment, but it is situated somewhere to the far right in the picture. It rained in the morning, and the sun looked through the clouds when we got back to the hotel, about 12 degrees Celsius.

Daniel and I doesn't work in the same department, although with the same employer. My product is rather new, and makes use of technology that is Daniels area, hence our working and traveling together.

11 comments:

  1. Great photo...I guess I just didn't picture Istanbul to be so metropolitin. That's fabulous that you can travel together, but hopefully it won't be ALL work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great aerial shot of Istanbul! That's really great that you get to travel together for work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. I hope you get a chance to get out and sight see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great overview!
    I think the difference to the western europa is impressing.
    I've never been in Istanbul but I would like to go there ... if I hadn't to take the plane ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great city shot. A great view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shot! I've been there! We got engaged in Rhodes, Greece and then traveled to Turkey. It was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your so lucky to be able totravel so much together, great arial view, love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic picture
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! great picture. very cool that you get to work and travel with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the freeway in the shot. Thats cool that you had each other to travel with.

    ReplyDelete