Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 64



We worked until 7PM, and afterwards this could be seen at our hotel-room; more computer time. Today should have been the last day, but as our flight doesn't leave until half past two tomorrow afternoon, so we will be able to squeeze in a couple of hours work tomorrow morning too. Then right to the airport and home again.

It will be so nice to sleep in my own bed, and to see the cats. Ebba is also comming on Saturday, and then we'll see when Linus is back from his mommy. Then we're a full house again! :)

10 comments:

  1. wonderful photo! I like the mirror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun picture! Love the bottle of beer...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful picture for today
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great shot - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like going away but can't wait to get home to my own bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reflection in this photo is wonderful. Have a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like two laptops being friends. Good luck getting home and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot, I love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot, the reflection works well. Both laptops. Both of you working. Arriving back from a trip is a beautiful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photo. I love the laptops back to back!I was wondering where Linus stayed while you were both away at work. I didn't realize that he wasn't your son. Maybe you mentioned it, but I didn't pay enough attention.

    ReplyDelete