Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 68



The sun shined today, and although it wasn't very warm, it felt a little like spring. Nice.

Of course it were dirty everywhere, the snow we had is now making our forest trails like mud slides. Ebba didn't mind while we were out, but the shower when we got home is not as fun. Luckily she is a well behaved girl, and it is no problem to get her clean again.

The cats are another matter. Right now my desk is covered in some dust, I suspect Zoey used it to dry off when she got in.

Oh, I used Annie's action Faded Vintage Color - Warm, to blend into my picture. It is not that obvious(as I blended it), but I liked the slightly muted effect.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I really like the PP you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos. It is odd when it is warmer and nicer in Sweden than it is here. It is snowing in Portland right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect you used, it makes it look like a painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the contrast of the dog with the dry, golden grasses. It really stands out. I can sure see the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rustic feel of your photo today! Ebba looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feel of this, so warm and your doggy looks so regal! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic shot and colours - love the effects and to see Ebba again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring-like here today too.

    Love the subtle action.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow fantastic photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great photo Ebba is so pretty, love the colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colors! amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love your doggy. :)

    ReplyDelete