Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 81



We went to my IL's for dinner today, and took a brief walk with the dogs afterwards. Brief, as there was a mixture of snow and rain falling down, and not very pleasant at all. Ebba is rather handy in the aspect that she doesn't get very dirty when wet outside, the tibetan spaniels of my MILs collects some more in their long fur.

In the picture is Emma, 12 years old. She is still a little wet from the walk, and there are some dirt from outside on her paws, but she posed willingly.

18 comments:

  1. You have a wonderfoul dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little model, cute doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She is darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww look at that face! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dog. Beautiful eyes and she looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture of her and how sweet she posed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little dog! Honestly, the dirt that gets stuck in their fur would drive me nutty. I think I would have to have a short haired dog if I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness she's a cutie. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Emma! She is so cute! Fantastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little dog! Great shot!
    It would be nice to see both - Ebba and Emma - side by side.

    Erica, have you seen the ferries on my blog for day 80? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yes I know that ... Therefore, I have also recently at Mona's fur cut! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so adorable! Her pose is absolutely perfect! Great shot of her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, sweet pic!! love that pose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness is she sweet!! What a great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looks so cute with her head cocked to one side.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahw she's such a cutie, love the pose, dirty and all :)

    ReplyDelete