Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 76



The sun has been shining the whole day, and it has been so lovely to finally get out of the grey. Even though I've been working all day, it feels a little easier when it is sunny outside. And days like these are a dog-owners dream! :)

I took a little walk looking for signs of spring, and had hoped for some tussilago (Coltsfoot? The little yellow flowers..), but it is too early for those still. I got these willow catkin instead, also a reminder of spring to me.

10 comments:

  1. wonderful spring photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. spring is near! Thanks for this wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sign of spring!
    And I believe that its easier to work when its sunny outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pussywillows! Awesome picture and a great reminder that yes - spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a spring photo today too!! Our day felt like summer though (being that I'm in Southern California)! It just lifts the spirits so much when you see the sun shining!! Beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! Enjoy your sunshine girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember collecting these as a child. They are so soft. Thanks for the great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful little flower buds coming out! Spring is really near now! Of course, I don't have distinct seasons where I live. It's more like... Just Right weather, warmer weather, and cooler weather. I guess we have three seasons, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot! What a great way to document spring.

    ReplyDelete