Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 86



The last couple of days the lovely sunshine has made most of the snow from Monday disappear. But this morning when I get up, it was all white again. And snowing yet more. It was like a little snow storm, snowing mostly sideways, all day.

It had almost stopped snowing when we went out with Ebba in the late afternoon. Grey skies overlooked a yet again white landscape. Though I'm not too worried. We probably get this kind of weather all April too; snow one day, and then sunshine to melt it away. The light evenings reveal it is spring anyway!

9 comments:

  1. Yes such a proper April weather we had today .. But for the next week, they promised us the spring ... I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shot!! I agree with Flohbock we are having April weather the last days sun-rain-storm-warm-cold-snow - from everything a little bit - always alternating.

    let us see, what next week will bring us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty landscape. I like the colors of the trees and plants with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the snow stops soon and flowers bloom. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo of your day, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty photo - and to think we had beautiful, almost summer sunshine today. Rain daily all last week, and probably for the next week ahead, but one beautiful day of sunshine to enjoy today :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I can so relate to seeing snow in March, but thankfully we don't have any of that white stuff here right now! Your photo makes it look so beautiful though, but I am sure you would like to see spring arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your snow pictures, too!!
    The colours are beautiful and damn sure its much better than rain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snow looks so beautiful from here, but I'm not in it! I don't like the cold... I'm sure spring snow is better than winter snow though.

    ReplyDelete