Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 83



This is from a walk around our office building. There is a small park area with a little stream floating by. Quite beautiful and calm, and perfect for a stroll at lunch-time.

The weather has been on and off today with snow and sunshine. This picture is captured right when the sun was on its way from behind the clouds again.

I have worked with Annie's Silver Screen action from her Picture perfect action set two, though I let the color shine through in one of the layers instead of keeping it all b&w.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this picture!! Wonderful scenery and the use action makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the action on this awesome picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that´s a truely fantastic shot! love the b/w and the action you had use!!

    Love Annies actions but I´m not good in working with... I have to learn much more how I can use them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this photo is outstanding! I love everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really cold, but beautiful. I like the trees, the snow, and the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the effect and the photo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it's still snowing over there huh! It's such a pretty photo and I love how you processed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful shot! What a great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been awhile since I last visited your blog...I am loving all the pics! This one really caught my eye! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photo...it should be in a book or on a post card. Simply beautiful! I just bought her actions too, so I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete