Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 89



Ok, we got snow on Monday, sunshine that melted it away on Wednesday, more snow on Friday, and by today it was all gone again. And I bet it wasn't the last time we'll see snow this spring.

Anyway, today was a lovely spring day, minus the sun. It was pretty warm, by our standards, and the walk with Ebba was done in full daylight, as we have now changed to DST.

I like this time of year as everything gets better by the day; lighter, warmer, greener, sunnier. Somehow this is the part that makes it worth living here in the colds. The transition from winter into summer is quite amazing (although, two months ago I could have traded with any of you living where it is summer year round!).

10 comments:

  1. Yes, spring is also comforting, everything starts again!


    It is astonishing how long it was now bright until 20:30 clock ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful orange cap! Love this shot of your three...

    It´s a great season now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sharp contrast! I sat out in a t-shirt eating frozen yogurt today!

    I'm glad that the weather is warming for you a bit there, and the snow is gone so Linus can go out and ride his bike!

    I imagine your weather is very similar to when I lived in Alaska. You must have very dark winter days, and very long summer ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! I love the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great composition!! I agree that this season just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo. I am glad the snow is gone. I hope it stays away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, we got daylight savings time 3 weeks ago. We're so early! Love how the blue helmet and the orange hat on Daniel stands out in the photo. And of course, cute Ebba.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this photo, what a great capture that orange hat really pops out against the brown branches, and lovely Ebba who can resist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo!! I love it that the walkers are placed at the right side and not in the middle of the picture.

    ReplyDelete