Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 74



We went to a playground today again, but another one than yesterday. This one is more for older kids, with a gigantic climbing tree. Linus though, soon four years old, just headed for the top. He is really a little adventurer when it comes to climbing, jumping and running. Daniel had to work real hard to keep up. :)

Oh, and the temperature.. it is a little above 0 degrees Celsius, that is about 35 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is actually quite warm with our standards for this season.

Today we also put the final hand on Linus indoor tree house, that we started a couple of weeks ago. Daniel uses a picture of it as his picture of the day: King Linus.

6 comments:

  1. Our kids love these spiders web climbing frames. I don't mind them now that they can manage without need rescued by me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my grandsons would sure love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love those webs! Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic shot! My boys love climbing, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that playground structure. I would climb it myself! :)
    I saw Daniel's photo and commented on it. How did Zelda get up there, LOL.

    ReplyDelete